My Donatos: Vienna
Open Today Until 11:00pm
126 B Branch Rd
Vienna, VA 22180
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.donatos.com (our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
· On this Website.
· In email, text and other electronic messages between you and us or this Website.
· Through our related mobile application.
· When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
· us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Donatos or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
· any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, zip code, birthday, location data, email address, any screen name or user name you may use or any persistent identifier that may be used to recognize you over time across different websites or online services. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us toll-free at 1-800-DONATOS (1-800-366-2867).
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
· by which you may be personally identified, such as favorite Donatos location, order information, name, postal address, email address, telephone number, credit card information, birthday, location, screen or user name and other persistent identifiers by which you may be contacted online or offline, employment information including without limitation employer, salary and position, ("personal information");
· that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as cookies; and/or
· about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
· Directly from you when you provide it to us.
· Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
· When you access the Website from a mobile device or through our mobile application, if you allow the Website to use your current location.
· From third parties, for example, third-party analytics service providers.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to email and mobile alerts, placing orders, completing surveys, entering promotional contests, applying for positions, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you provide feedback or report a problem with our Website.
· Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
· Information contained in documents, such as your resume, uploaded through our Website when applying for a position.
· Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
· Your search queries on the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
· Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
· Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
· Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
· Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
· Speed up your searches.
· Recognize you when you return to our Website, and serve you more efficiently.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
· Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit Donatos, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
· To present our Website and its contents to you.
· To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
· To improve our products, services, and menu offerings.
· To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
· To provide you with notices about your account, and product orders.
· To enable you to apply for Donatos’ positions.
· To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
· To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
· To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
· In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
· For any other purpose with your consent.
If you join the Donatos Email Club, we may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please unsubscribe through the link provided in the applicable email, or text “STOP” to 88188 to cancel text message communications. We will not charge you for text messages, however, message and data rates may apply.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
· To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
· To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
· To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
· To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an address to use the “Order Online” feature of our Website, we may deliver an order to that address.
· For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
· With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
· To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
· If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Donatos, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review your personal information by logging into the Website. When you log in to the website, your stored personal information will appear and you may update your personal information by typing over the stored personal information and submitting your order.
You may also contact us through our online customer service portal to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us through our online customer service portal or write us at: 935 Taylor Station Road Columbus, Ohio 43230.
935 Taylor Station Road
Columbus, Ohio 43230
or, online at: www.donatos.com/customer-service
or, via our toll-free number: 1-800-DONATOS (1-800-366-2867)